OUR DANCE TEACHER BIOS Experience | Talent | Expertise
Pamela Lennon – Footworks Founder, Dance Teacher & Examiner
With over 50 years of dance teacher and examiner experience, Pamela provides the inspiration and guidance which allows students to achieve their best.
- Licentiate Teachers Certificate, Examiner of ATOD
- Life Member of ATOD
Elizabeth Barritt – Dance Teacher, School Principal & Director
As the daughter of founder and director Pamela, Liz has been part of Footworks Dance Studio literally her whole life. Continuing on the tradition of quality teaching in a supportive environment that encourages all students to thrive, Elizabeth’s dance knowledge and experience is broad and constantly expanding.
- International ATOD Examiner
Brooke Tytherleigh – Ballet and Contemporary Dance Teacher
Brooke is currently our Tuesday mornings and afternoons; Wednesdays afternoon and evenings Dance Teacher.
- Bachelor (Hons) of Dance Education, Royal Academy of Dance
- Benesh Movement Notation, Distance Learning Course One. The Benesh Institute
Gillienne Gallagher – Senior Dance Teacher for Performance Troupe classes
Gil has been a dance teacher with Footworks Dance Studio since 1994 (having a break between 2001-2011 due to a move to Melbourne and having 2 children), successfully coaching multiple students through exams, eisteddfods and scholarships.
- Associate ATOD Teacher
Isabella (Bella) Jahnke – Tap & Performance Troupe Dance Teacher
Tuesday Tap and Monday Performance Troupe (Juniors) Dance Teacher
- ADV ATOD Classical, Tap and Jazz
- Opening Ceremony Performer, Commonwealth Games Gold Coast – 2018
Julia Lennon – Dance Teacher for a variety of classes
From preschool classes to adult classes in Classical Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Musical Theatre. Julia also teaches competition solo classes.
- ADV ATOD Tap, Jazz and Classical Exams
- Performed solo and group work at eisteddfods and ATOD scholarships
Joscelyn (Josie) Barritt – Dance Teacher for a variety of classes at Bribie Island
- Competed and placed in ATOD State and Australasian Dance Scholarship in Tap, Jazz & Hip Hop
- Demonstrator in the ATOD Tap Syllabus filming
Maddison (Maddy) Hutchins – Hip Hop Dance Teacher for Intermediate and Senior Levels
- Contracted Performer with RAW Dance Co.
- Donna Langford Vocal Coaching
Natalee Cooper – Acro Dance Teacher & Coach
Natalee has experience competing and coaching in trampoline, tumbling, and acrobatics. Natalee also works as a counsellor and trainer, coaching people to become their best and helping to develop self-esteem and confidence.
- General Principles Coaching Course 2008 – Australian Sports Commission
Summer Howe – Hip Hop Dance Teacher for Juniors
- Competed and placed in ATOD State and Australasian Scholarships in Tap, Jazz and Hip Hop
- Studying Intermediate level in Classical, Tap, Jazz and Hip Hop
Click the button below to download our Information Booklet containing more specific information.
Click here to view out Dance Class Timetables
Or to book into a Free Trial Class, or ask further questions, you can contact us at the studio.
We look forward to welcoming you into a Footworks Dance Studio and Family!